We are a proud partner of the National Park Service and US Fish and Wildlife Service, selling a wide selection of interpretive books, souvenirs, toys, and games that help people of all ages continue their park experience once they have left our partner sites.
Thanks to the support of our members and customers, we are able to assist our partners in their efforts to make each visitor's experience educational and memorable. Since 1951, TRNHA has provided over $1,000,000 to our partners.
TRNHA teams with our park partners to operates 5 park stores within Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Knife River Indian Villages National Historic Site, and Upper Souris National Wildlife Refuge. Below is a list of our stores and their locations.
Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- South Unit Visitor Center, 201 East River Road, Medora, ND 58645
- Painted Canyon Visitor Center, Exit 32 on Interstate 94, Belfield, ND 58622
- North Unit Contact Station, 208 Scenic Drive, Watford City, ND 58854
Knife River Indian Villages National Historic Site
- Knife River Visitor Center, 564 County Road 37, Stanton, ND 58571
Upper Souris National Wildlife Refuge
- Upper Souris Visitor Center, 17705 212th Ave NW, Foxholm, ND 58718